PE and Sport Premium
As you may be aware, all primary schools receive funding to specifically support PE in school and the development of teacher expertise.
Historically, we have used Sports Premium for:
- Purchased additional storage boxes for the playground so that our equipment is now more accessible for the pupils
- Purchased replacement and/or additional equipment as needed
- Purchased additional items for the outdoor learning area (balance beams) to make the space even more challenging.
- Paid for various external coaching sessions for all pupils
- Purchased additional storage units to be used at the Village Hall for indoor PE to enable easier access to equipment
- Booked the Village Hall to provide an indoor, all-weather and after-school session facility
- Employed our own sports coach/swimming teacher
- Provided swimming for all KS2 pupils
- Provided cheerleading sessions
- Provided whole school activity sessions including Scoot Fit, Skipping, Archery
- Provided Bikeability (aka cycling proficiency) for upper KS2 pupils
- Paid for a Forest School session for Y6 as a leavers treat
Please see the document below for the Sports Premium spending for academic year 2022/2023.